Thursday evening.

A perfect end to a wonderful day. The two ducks that nest in the adjoining marina just flew over. The geese, and the rest of the ducks have flown north. Swifts flit about the boats in the marina, other small birds that nest in the BlackBerry bushes along the sidewalk fly in and out. A Nutria, I believe, swam by as I returned from the shore bathroom. I went to Bi-Mart to by a propane camp stove grill combination. The electric/ alcohol stove in the small galley still intimidates me. And it is awkwardly place, with it's two burners oriented towards the beam. It requires me to use only one burner or reach over the near burner. The interior design of this boat is awkward. I will have to adapt the design to my needs. That can wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANNABIS-INFUSED SODA, AND OTHER BLESSINGS.

PINKY: IN MEMORIAM

IT COULD HAPPEN HERE.