THE DEVOLUTION OF OKAY.

I'm of the generation that came of age at a time when the book, I'M OKAY, YOU'RE OKAY, was published. It was a time of great social upheaval and generational conflict. By the time I reached middle-age Rush Limbaugh, and his toxic spawn had changed that theme to, we're okay, you're a liberal piece of shit.

We tried to find ways to accommodate those people. They saw only weakness in that selfless act. It is not enough that we find areas of compromise on some things with the right wing. We must capitulate. There is only one answer; it is good or it is evil, in that binary view. FINE! I am no longer merely opposed to you. I'm am your enemy. We're okay, you're a right wing piece of shit. In time, those who outlive us will have rebelled against you people and your take no prisoners view. If that does not happen, I will resist you till they close my eyelids and fold my cold, dead hands on my chest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANNABIS-INFUSED SODA, AND OTHER BLESSINGS.

PINKY: IN MEMORIAM

IT COULD HAPPEN HERE.